All about IDIOMS - What about yours?

The idea is to write a story or a short paragraph or whatever you like in which contain idioms about human body's part  ( such as eyes, heart, hands, ...). It's a good way to improve English easily. And it is fun doing this.

Special thank to my awesome Scorpion teacher, Ms Hoa, who inspired me to do this :x


This first paragraph belongs to Ms Hoa. It's cute, and according to my sister's comment, a story about Virgo's attitude in a relationship. They change their attitude in a blink of an eye:

All about EYES

I had a friend, a quite special one whose face caught my eyes at first sight. I loved talking to him because we saw eye to eye on many issues. He was the first one to cause me such affection. I could say he was the apple of my eyes. Thinking of him made me smile with stars in my eyes. I thought I really had a crush on him. However I was not sure if he had the same feelings for me. He seemed not to set eyes on me.He just considered me a normal friend, nothing more. How sad! I seemed to lose all hope. Suddenly, on an evening out together, he proposed me. I could not believe my eyes, I mean my eyes popped out when I saw the ring he gave me. I was mixed up. I…well, I was not ready even though I had a feeling for him. He said he made a big hit with me. He even said he got hit between the eyes. What could I do then? I said to him that was just too fast. I said I just considered him a good friend. However, I could not pull the wool over his eyes. He said he knew my feelings. Oh , God, he knew my feelings? So why had he behaved as if he had never set eyes on me? Wasn’t it true that he used to close his eyes to my feelings?A million thought raised through my mind. I was so confused then. He tried to explain he had some difficulty. Looking him in his eyes, I knew he was telling the truth but I pretended not to believe him at once. I told him to wait and see if he really loved me. Let time be the answer. Now, I get the answer, I know his love for me is true. I know he really has only eyes on me.I am walking beside him with stars in my eyes. That’s a happy ending, isn’t it?



And the second paragraph is mine, a continuation of the above story ( I think? )  

All about HEARTS


We have loved each other for a long time. But recently I felt his heart away from me. He didn't smile when he saw me anymore, nor did he go home early and hug me. His heart wasn't in when he was talking to me, and he seemed to avoid meeting me. Has he given his heart to someone else already? But deep in my heart of hearts I know he is not that type of man, or is he?. I can't understand anymore, I'm sick at heart. We must have a heart to heart conversation. I was going to call him but unexpectedly he got back before I can even do anthing. He rushed inside and told me " We have to talk!". I'm scared. Is he going to break my heart? "What is it?" I reply "". His face seemed serious, he asked me to stop doing chores and sit down calmly. "I have something to tell you. You have to leave. I don't want you to be here anymore." My heart stood still. I was about to tear, but suddenly he took out a bunch of keys and 2 flight tickets. " Happy 2nd year anniversary, sweet heart! I'm promoted and we are going to move to a luxury mansion! But now we have to go on a 2nd honey-moon trip first!". My heart skipped a beat. What have just happened?! He told me he got home late because he had to prepare for the big surprise, and he just want to fool me to get me worried. I realise that he still love me with his heart and soul. Before I can say anything he had hold me up and got me into our new car to drive me away, away to Hawai - the honey-moon paradise <3

 What about yours?

.Blambodee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramdom Sketches