Ramdom Sketches

These are some of my drawing about "normal malexfemale relationship". I rarely draw a normal couple because somehow I am always imagining about the sad part in a relationship (?!), then I can not do anything but to be moody. However, I really did try my best to describe a cute couple in the last picture, so please hope you guys enjoy the works!


The first one this this, which I drew about 5 months ago when I was starting to study drawing frames and images arrangement so it's a bit of a mess:


The idea of the "tear drops rain" is originally from manga Family! by Watanabe Taeko sensei, though it's still a little different. I have always admired her works and there was also a time when my drawing style was deeply influenced by her.
Anyway, this picture tells a story of a girl who is suffering from a broken heart, as you can see. She walks down the crownded, busy street but to her world seems to have stopped and remained black and white. There is only her with the shiny blue drops of the rain.
Unexpectedly, I drew this pic when I was in a very, very....good mood :D Litterally, I'm not kidding.


This one, well, I really drew in a very, very bad mood. Feeling lonely and scared, the girl standing at the bus station all by herself is totally seeing the world blank. She scares of ones foggy and unclearly future waiting ahead of her. She is looking for an unknown person that will share her sorrow but seems so far away. She keeps waiting in silent.
It is a very scary feeling to be able to know that there is no clearly future for you to live on. I had always obsessed with that thought when I got into high school. Maybe that fear is fading slightly at the moment since I have known what I am looking for and thanks to some people who inspires me much in my recent time :D

And this is the last one:

A cute couple!
The boy surprisingly wraps his hand around the girl's shoulder, and without any intention, steals a sweet kiss on her cheek. When he realised what he've just done, both of them go blushed all the way up to their ears.

"I...I'm sorry!! I...I was just too happy that this is our first... first date! " he mumbles.
"WAHHH~ IDIOT!!" she covers her face and leans toward him.

Hahh... the young people '3'

They are also wearing the same inner shirt. A couple shirt, how cute ~ And as you can notice that the girl is wearing a heart-shaped necklake which is the gift the boy gave her when he proposed.

Tadawnn~ This is it for now! I'll post more of my doodles next time! Keep supporting me :D


.blambodee.

Comments

  1. The anatomy and clothings are so good you make me feel like a 5 year old :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It costs lots of time drawing basic body frame but I'm trying not to be lazy :( Thank God the result isn't so bad :P (Although in the 1st pic I didn't draw body frame, so her shoulder is a bit too wide, and her hand is so hard and big :<)
      But ya know your drawing is good enough because it is more unique and have its own characteristic style. Your characters also look amazing and, like, they have souls (!) If you wanna draw clothes, 1st just draw the basic outline of the clothes, and then search google for images (I mostly use manga) Base on some observation and practicing, copy their shading and wrinkles, and later on you will gradually improve your skill and learn to make light and shading and proper wrinkles, or even some sophisticated clothes pattern :D ( Me myself always make the wrinkles messed up, and too lazy to draw clothes pattern) You are a good learner and much more serious in work than I am, so I believe that you will be able to draw it well soon :>
      Y know one of my friend is also draw like you. She can sketch many awesome and sexy (by sexy I mean attract people attention with its style and, uhm, souls and depth) but she can not draw the body part at all. But she doesn't really care and just draw the lines, curves, and somehow BAM!!, it looks nice despite the character's shoulder is 5 metres wide and the boobs are twice as big as the head ( sound strange but, yeah, it strangely looks nice)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please throw only small stones...

Popular posts from this blog