Sparking STARS cover (with WIP)

A pleasure introducing you my first digital art ever! This is the cover of the story Sparkling STARS, hope you will like it. Since it's my very first time working on computer, there are still lots of clumsy mistakes so please take it easy :D





Let's start with the WIP:

Firstly, roughly sketch the picture (then scan it on the computer of course)


Add some blur and glossy shine:


Add the white and yellow spot lights and some more stars:


Yeah...as you can see I have tried hard to draw something cute and pure, but it turned out to be this creepy things above. So I changed my mind, fixed a little bit here and there. The concept was never the same anymore.

Do some more work and VOILA!



It's now something extreme and more serious. 'The hell.....

However this pic still needs some more works because there are so many more things for me to learn.

I love to make Aki running around and carrying Ryu's burden and troubles as being an idol. For example, in the pic above he's carrying Ryu on his arms hahaha... Don't worry though! Ryu won't be a spoiled princess, they will share this burden together and their relationship will become even more and more romantic. Bwahaha.

Credit:
Made with Photoshop 7.0
Patterns by Foley , Apricum , Brian , Kittenbella , and others. Thank so much for creating such wonderful pattern for a lazy person like me to use instantly.

.Blambodee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog