Cool things on the Internet

This post is a conclusion of many cool things that I've been following lately. Wanna share with other people. Click on the names if you wanna find out moar ♥




Music
Soundcloud is one awesome site that you must check out when looking for great musics and sounds. My most favorite artist up there is HamsterAlliance. His music is utterly amazing with complicated and super sophisticated combination of sounds. The feelings it brings are so cool.

There are also some few more great artists and musics that I like. I have also made music sets so they can mix up well together.

Another thing, I have always like the music of films and games (such as Resident Evil, Silent Hill's Akira Yamaoka musics, The Great Gatsby,....). One of my favorite tracks on Soundcloud is Ali Nadem - Resident Evil 6. OMG it is just too amazing. Or this one Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt OST - Fallen Angel (I did not watch this anime, just happen to listen to this track only)

Comic
I really like reading to post-apocalypse comic since I totally fall for Fallout the Game Series. These too are best stories :
Romantically Apocalyptic (RomAc) written by Alexius has a unique, unreasonable and stupid sense of humor. This comic contains every elements that make a comic worth reading. Zee images and arts is utterly stunning in addition with cool and epic characters who you can freely fan-girl-ing. Zee plot is crazy in which there are many hints and small plots appear scatter throughout the stories and zee character's blog entries. Its twisted imagination can probably trigger many awesome great ideas in your head. Heeheehee... And also, reading the fan's comment is pretty amusing.


Post-nuke is one cool and realistic comic about a mysterious man wandering around the Wasteland. I love the way the author draws in black and white with the feeling of real movement.



Some other comic are:
The Lightstream Chronicles is a HQ and HD comic which I have just found. I love their world and awesome detailed small features.



The Oatmeal is a site in which includes comics, quizzes, stories. I love its rude attitude.




The Book of Contradictions written by Christina Zakhozhay is an artistic comic. The author is also the illustrator of some pages in RomAc. Her art is very realistic and her characters are so lively as if they had souls.

On Facebook
One favorite page on facebook is When I Die, Someone Should Keep Updating My Status To Freak People Out.They are the most badass fun page on Facebook since their status lines always tell the truth in a very awesome way. Such as these:


And here is my most favorite picture:



  And also if you like reading your today Horoscope, you might find this application very nice. Honestly, it is just strangely freaking true.

On Youtube?
Nigahiga is the most famous vloger on the world as far as I know. His videos are funny and cute and deep. He is also an admirable person who has a strong determination and a great sense of humour.

In Vietnam, talking about vloger, most of the people will mention JVevermind. His videos are funny and nice (and he is cute), but I prefer Toan Shinoda (or Toan Sida, Toan Nobita, ect.) 's vlogs. He is more mature than JV.

Annoying Orange is .... annoying. Just. Too. Annoying.


This is it for now, I'll introduce more later! Hope you guys like it!

.Blambodee.

Comments

  1. About JV... his videos get crappier and crappier. Im not blaming "what's-her-name-again", it's just that JV is now seriously lack of originality. Now he's got this massive ego and a heap load of followers he stops paying attention and aggresively records whatever the hell came to his mind. And don't let me get on that An Nguy girl, she is cute but that's all I can say about her. Every moment you look away from her little face she turned out to be completely nonsensical - I love funny nonsense but she's not even funny. The Viet vlog movement is seeing its demise.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please throw only small stones...

Popular posts from this blog

Ramdom Sketches