Black and Gold

Random sketches, inspired by an artist on Tumblr. I draw these when I just got into university.





These are based on the poses of model Ton Heukels. God he is such a cutie. I mean, he has both the beauty of man and woman. More like, he looks like a bot, but he can also be an aggressive top. Just exactly my type.




I draw with a black Stabilo point 88 0.4 and Marvy For Drawing Brush and 0.03. I like using Stabilo pen. Although it's a bit expensive but the use time is veeeeery long and the black is quite true and deep. In addition the point can draw quite flexibly, from thin, ragged lines to thick lines.
Maybe I should study drawing different angled poses. I'm really bad at these thing so I kept redraw basic pose.
Oh and btw I just recently started a drawing challenge I created myself. I sometime post that stuff on Instagram so check it out.
.Blambodee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog