Sketchbook

Old sketches of mine back when I was in high school. Never really draw anything patiently. I am just hopeless.





I draw this on the first day of the entrance exam week. See, I don't study at all for the exam. Studying just tire me too much so I prefer just chill and shit. Draw this while listening to Lorde and Amy Winehouse 's Amy Amy Amy (Outro). I love having fuzzy, big, curly hair like Lorde but my hair never really get to grow that long since I always want to just shave it all off. And then there is the love for just letting it all go and travel to somewhere completely strange. I'm scared to think of it, but I really wanna do it someday.



Obviously influenced by the manga Blame!.


Practice drawing realistic stuff.


Inspiration from the album Little Broken Hearts by Norah Jones and a bit influenced by the atmosphere of Watanabe Taeko's manga Family.

Just some old stuff that I really like. Wow I draw too much sad shit.

.Blambodee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramdom Sketches