High School Story

(update of an old post)
I've drawn this for a while but still I find it cute. It's a story of 2 graduating students who are really close. Nothing ever happened between them, but their relationship is a little bit more than just normal friend. I like this kind of relationship so much; it's always on the edge of turning into love yet it cannot change at the same  time. (laugh)




 

Character

Uke - Jimmy (Jaime)
As a responsible, reliable and inspiring person, Jimmy is trusted and given the duty of class monitor. Yet his grade is normal, and what's more he isn't really a good kid who always obeys school rules. However, to keep his good image in front of teachers and girls, Jimmy always acts cool like a gentlemen: tuck shirt inside trousers properly, make a stylist but clean pony-tail haircut, ect, while his room is actually a big mess and his hair is never tied up when at home. He is the type that cannot take care of himself but very good when with people.


Seme - Terry (Terrence)
A quiet one. He is huge and strong but he never takes interest in sports or... gang, although many clans have tried convincing him to take part in, by negotiation but mostly by violence. Nevertheless, they still cannot do anything since he just simply doesn't belong to that side of society. Terry is too polite and thus well respected by others. He prefer safe places and safe activities, thus other students can easily find him in the library, even when it's already pretty dark. He sometimes reads books there, but usually sits there and writes something in his note. No one knows what it is that he writes even Jimmy.





In the mid term of first year at high school, Terry's transferred to Jimmy's class. He gets involved in lots of troubles with gangs and people (as mentioned above). As the monitor, Jimmy knows that he must take responsible and do something for one of his classmates. And so he takes care of Terry's troubles smoothly; hence, Terry finds it safe to be with Jimmy (and for another motive too, gah gah gah), he clings to Jimmy. They get along well and become best friends, as Terry is the first one who witness Jimmy's true nature without getting disappointed and leaving him.



Strangely, I write this while listening to "Affection - Mou Modorenai" (No turning back) by KAT-TUN (Listen to the song) and now I really want to draw their lovey-dovey moment. Here is the reason:

" ...If only I could pretend nothing had happened and listen to your voice, saying "Hello, it's me"
I don't know why I kissed you, was it simply a sudden whim? But, even now, the sense of your sweet lips remains

Even though I know that you are just my friend
When I close my eyes, it's just for you..."


Now I'm getting really, really, hor...I mean...happy. (I really just grabbed my face and shouted some sort of weird sound without any intention whenever I think of them...) ♥

.Blambodee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog