The Street Boy

(This surely isn't my 1st painting though)

While listening to Eminem's music I suddenly came up with a story about the yakuza. Ahhh...It's gonna be very "romantic".



So, it turn out to be like this:

(Stupid scanlation. Lost 2k for this poor quality)

The story is about the relationship between these two people. They met after a fight, the boy himself beat the hell out of a bunch of asses, which are minions of the tall guy. He almost died, but still he kept his cold face (such a monster) and only moved his eyes toward the boss. The yakuza boss seemed to lay his eyes on him too.
After this scene, the yakuza knock the boy out, the he called the police to arrest the boy and the minions (seriously???).

I was going to paint this in dark color with the traffic light background because this took place in a small dark alley on Harajuku's street. It would be cool, but I was just sooooo lazy and because of the poor quality, maybe it will remain black and white for a long, long time. Though, I have just drawn this painting for about 20 hour, so...

Other facts:
  •  Looks strangely different from the original paper painting.
  •  I love the bandage on the boy's nose.
  •  I was going to draw the boy's hair a bit shorter and  untidier, but it ended up like this somehow.
  •  The boy used only a little knife (which was held by him in the picture) to beat the minions.
  •  Strange, I thought to myself that how two guy's shoes ended up to be so impressive.
  •  I did really hate guy wear waistcoat, but now I'm like addicted to it. They makes man look so sexy. Make me wanna jump on him.
  •  The yakuza smoked. Thought maybe I'll kill him with lung cancer. Smoking people deserve to go to hell. If they don't quit it. Seriously.

I'm still an amateur, so this was drawn by pencil and it still just a sketch. Hopefully one day it will officially become a work of art.

.Blambodee.

P.S: Feel free to come up with stories about these two. I'm glad this painting inspires other people.
I do have some stories for them, but I want people to take the painting in another way, not my way. I will be extremely happy if people have their own story to share ( pls post it as a comment :D ) so that I can learn more about building the plot and characters's background. REALLY.

Comments

  1. When the boy woke up he was tied to the chair in his cell and the boss smashed an egg on the boy's chest.

    (Hm let's call the little boy Yukio and the big boss Yukihiro.)

    Yukihiro smashed an egg on Yukio's chest and his girlfriend Reiko was laughing. Then Reiko smashed another egg to Yukio's face and lick it on his lips. Yukihiro said: "Too bad, you're such a cute boy." Yukio was so embarrassed and cried out loud: "I'll call the police!" and Yukihiro giggled at him and even smashed more eggs on the boy's body like a psychopath. One police showed up and said: "Hey little guy this is our boss's territory and since we're gay policemen the boss will make you suffer." Then a lot of policemen came in the cell and Yukihiro said: "Take care of this kitty, my lowly minions." and walked away with his girlfriend. The gay policemen gathered around and wipe Yukio's body with wet towels. Yukio yelled: "You'll pay for this, you dirty, perverted Yakuza boss!"

    (This can make a terrible fanfiction ya know.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, I'm very glad that you read my blog and give a comment here :D Thank so much!
      Your story is very interesting, and I appreciate it. But in my opinion, I don't like the way this story goes. The boy is described a cold-as-stone guy, like I said he almost died after the fight, then he saw the boss but he still didn't change his face expression. It's not like he didn't fear, he knew he was in trouble, but he faced it and be ready to take anything from the dangerous yakuza. He isn't really a cute, fearsome boy like Yukio. And moreover, I'm not really interested in dirty SA type. But me and you have different kind of interest, so I won't judge or appraise anything about your type :)
      Once again, thanks for all of your patient and support!

      Delete
    2. I know, you cannot afford to like it. Just trollin' =))

      Hope to see more of this. You are very talented I might say :D

      Delete
    3. Keep trollin' up!! :D
      Thanks for your compliment! I'm just still an amateur but....Ahhhh...I'm so touched :") Hope you will keep supporting me in my stupid blogging times :D

      Delete
  2. Really don't like the way this story goes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please throw only small stones...

Popular posts from this blog

Ramdom Sketches