Memory Box


Today ,when I got my room cleaned, I found many interesting things which had left forgotten. Under the shelf and hidden beneath the dust was memory box where I kept my. my precious junky stuff . According to the movie I watched, I should have had the box buried under ground, but because I got no where to bury it, I kept it hidden in somewhere that wasn’t easy to be found. It’s been five years since I last saw it, and now I’m gonna open it up and have my precious memories brought back...




I slowly opened it and the first things I saw is 2 large envelopes from some English club which invite students to study there. That I don’t care, but the main point is one of the envelopes belongs to the boy that I had had a crush on (puppy love).

The problem is whether I stole his envelop to keep it for myself. I wonder how it ended up being in my memory box. OK,….maybe I had already been a sadistic girl when I was born (thanks to my lovely family hahaha) , but am I a freak stalker? Uhmm. Can not recall what and how I did it…

Well then forget about that. The 2nd thing popped up in front of my eyes is a Pentel eraser which surprised me. The reason is that as an amateur artist eraser and pencil are still the 2 things I love the most beside high quality paper. I have always had weird and pleasing feeling when I get to see any high quality pens or eraser or paper such as Pentel or Staedler’s products. “God blessed” I thought (wth). And now I am in cloud nine for no reason.

I also saw a small diary in which sentences were incorrectly structured and my handwriting was so bad. I remember how dumb and cute I was. Ohhh, those were the days!…

The most special and precious thing are the 2 rings tied together. These rings are what my friend gave me as keepsake when we got separated in elementary school. It hasn’t changed a bit since we were 10, just like our friendship has been. I miss her as much as I miss the time when we chatted and shared our feelings with each other through a notebook, which had a grey cover. I remember that we have held hands and cried to each other when thinking about the future without seeing each other. I remember she asked me if I wanted to keep paired rings so that we would never forget about our friendship. And I remember how happy I was then…




These little cute Things 

The other things are really junks, I remember throwing them there to clear the space. They include a tiny green marble, a rabbit wearing scarf, a tailless crystal dolphin, a cute ruler, 2 dollars and a pretty hair pin.

This post is as dumb as I was when I was 10. Sorry guys…

Feel like I have just been on a trip back to the past... I'm glad that I did keep this box when I was small. It's like a ticket for the trip, the most beautiful and special ticket ever.

.Blambodee.

Comments

  1. I have a memory box, too. No, the truth is I have a lot of memory boxes. 2 of them are my heart and my brain.
    Ps: Thank you for calling me lovely *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah all of them are precious, aren't they?
    By the way, DO I know you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely reminiscene.
    I had one when I was 12 and it magically disappeared. Now I have another but the contents are far from these cutesy-girly pieces: A few currency notes with special series, a portable HDD, letters from my penpal and erasers (because I love collecting erasers).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please throw only small stones...

Popular posts from this blog

Ramdom Sketches