Thank you, my beloved ones




Although it’s a bit too soon but I still wanna say thank and sorry to everybody.

It has only been more than a month since I started blogging but I have received many support from my family, my friends and other people I know, as much as the troubles and unpleasant feelings I gave them. So I write this post as my words for each individual who has done something for me, something that means a lot to me.




Since this post is pretty long, you can scroll straight down to your part (if there is one) if it bothers you.



First of all, I wanna say thank to you my awfully sadistic and weird sister who have taught me how to enjoy life, to be mature in thoughts and actions,…and many other things that make me who I am today. Although I know I’m still very stubborn but I am trying my best not to be like that anymore. Sometime I just curse myself with the Pisces Acentdant which is selfish and very, very childish that usualy cause trouble to people and myself. I hope your precious friendship that I am envy at will not crash and burn as it’s said to be in the prediction (think of it still makes me frustrated) and get a cool Scorpion bf instead of that grouchy Virgo guy.



Secondly, to the one with a name of no important, I – ADMIRE – YOU so much that I could possibly fall in love with you (gasp. Maybe I am bi bwahaha). Just kidding. You are really talented and have a strong and unique character that inspired me to do so many things. And thank you for some small words of yours by which I realize that my feelings is respected and not judged like a kid. Love every words you said. Big fan of yours.



Thirdly, I wanna say special thank to my lovely teacher, Ms Hoa, who has guided and encouraged me in my English and my life. You are a very awesome and respected teacher. Sometimes I see myself in your words and get touched by your kind, kind sweet heart. I love every moments when you shared with us your feelings about your friend colleagues, expriences in works, your life,… and so on. I’ve known you for not too long but I still feel very, very lucky that I got to know such an inspired teacher like you. Thanks, for being a part of my life!



Next, to my two cute friends Giakinnie and Trang, I love you guys. It’s really a “pleasure” to be friends with you two idiots. Being with you makes me feel safe and joy, feel like I have never seen any dark clouds above my head. Thank so much, I don’t know what I would be if there was no you with me in my hard times.



This is specially for other beloved people at Tilado. I’m also very happy to get meet you guys. I remember how surprised I was knowing how friendly and funny you guys all are. I really, really regret that I didn’t give much times to chat and get to know more about you guys. Now we maybe will not have a chance to chat and grow closer since the office is going to be moved and we will no longer seeing each other in that small office. I don’t even know the names of every people here and we don’t talk much but again, I am happy to see everybody’s friendly smiles every times I come to study there. I hope we will meet again someday.



And the last, thank every people who has taken their precious times to read my stupid blog. Really, really a thousand times thank you.



Someone says that every single individuals you met on your life have their own meaning to you. I should make it all precious.

.Blambodee.

Comments

  1. I like the way u described me:)))
    Still think that u r a kid, but I respect ur feelings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly who you are, I know bwahahaha :))

      Delete
  2. I love you too, just like how I love your sister ;) Sometimes you fall in love with your friend - in a normal and healthy way, don't worry. For my part, I adore you for being so brave and determined at your age. I was pretty shy with my feelings, that's why at your age I only kept things for myself to delete them later on. Luckily your posts over here reminded me that lost fragments of my life. And oh, we've got to hang out, really. Three of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet~I have always thought that you are a strong and pretty cold person when you're at my age, but now I know the other side of you, the true side of you, which is very warm-hearted. Awwn I love you even more (of corse in a normal and healthy way bwahaha) :x :x :x
      You know, I keep bothering my sister everyday with an arrangement to go out eating and "air-blade" -ing (wth bwahaha) but she is too busy and penniless >:( *boo boo boo*

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please throw only small stones...

Popular posts from this blog

Ramdom Sketches