Sketches

Here are a few of my sketches (I'm studying how to draw human body and curves), some of which are inspired by random ordinary events in my life lately.


The one above is my favourite drawing. The girl's body is not perfect as she is a little chubby and her hands are tough. Moreover she shaves half of her hair, the rest is tied into two tails. Appearently she is no ordinary girl.


A female Yakuza, a high-ranked boss. She totally my type. Strong, big-boobed and muscular.

Her legs drawing have a little problem that make them look strange but I'm too lazy. I don't even draw lines to show that she is wearing a pant.
Look at her heels. She have just stepped the hell out a person's face and his blood is still dripping from the bottom of the heels.
Here is another pic of her standing on the dock when the twilight merges into darkness. In this pic you can see clearly the tatto on her back.
It isn't completed.

A cosplayer, or a doll I don't really know, posing in front of a pile of wooden wreckage of a construction.

I have always wanted to draw the weird and punky cool style of Japanese people so here I try making her wearing a cut-off sailor uniform and two antenna on her head. Cute!

A female captain, she has six packs.

Stretch of girls in sexie poses. Actually inspired by a real person. Guess who?


 I drew this after getting an injection when I was having a cold. Somehow stuff seems twisted in my eyes bwahaha.

A strange girl. I like her face and the beauty of her eyes.

Dropped a penny
I didn't erase the body line that supposed to be hidden behind her legs because I want to see the body.
Also, if you rotate this pic up side down it will look like she is falling, so I named the reversed pic "Alice". Cool isn't it?

That's all for now, hope you enjoy!

.Blambodee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramdom Sketches