Angel


Some more sketches on the topic of Angel.
In my world, angel and satan and human are the same.








These painting are inspired by ♪  Lorde's 400 Lux song specifically the line:

We might be hollow but we're brave

Actually I didn't think much when I drew these. I just wanna practice drawing skull is all. Dem skulls look nice in wacky clothes.






I have a story about the angels who descend down to Earth and call themselves satans because they oppose God. Basically, they just live the way they want to without any restrictions or self-repression. Well, details will be revealed in a soon to come post. Two characters from that story will appear here.

The first pic was based on a scene in Blue Valentine.

In the second pic, the sitting guy is asking the standing guy to go to the cinema to watch the same movie for the 5th time. But he declines. I mean, it's a very good movie but, you can watch it at home for it's much more frugal.

The last one is a sketch page I drew half a year ago when I'm on a vacation with my family. There are plenty of things here, but mostly involve the angel topic. It's the same curly hair guy that appear in two previous pics.

That's all. I don't know what else to talk about so... see yo later.

.Blambodee.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramdom Sketches