My babies

It's time to introduce you to my babies, Bunny and Caterpillar. They have been growing up along side with me for my entire life.
These guys were also mentioned in my previous post : My childhood is... . Check out if you want.






Say hello to my caterpillar with the face of a dog (?!). I know. It's weird right. That's why we bought it in the first place.

Isn't he cute.

We bought it when I was around 10. My family went shopping in supermarket on the weekend like we usually do. There was a woman dug him up in a pile of stuffed animals and took a look at him but she decided not to buy him. So I and my sister took the chance and brought him home since we can rarely find such a cutie like this in my country. He was the last one of this specie. Sadly, after a while the woman seemed to change her mind and came back for him but, he was gone.





This lady, however, was bought when I was very little. I remember it's a reward for me after my painful vaccination.

I actually don't get why I got rewarded tho since all I did in the whole needle and pain stuff was crying and yelling and causing trouble. At least that's what I remember.

My family went to supermarket after we left the clinic. My dad let me and my sister choose from a bunch of stuffed animals. There were two things caught our eyes: a blue dolphin and this white bunny. They were all so cute so we want to bring both of them home. You never know how hard it is to find cute toys like these in Vietnam, so it was very lucky of us to encounter them in one day. Or was it jinx, I don't know, because dad only allowed us to have one. After a long debate we finally bitterly agree to bring one home, and it's this lady.

And she becomes my best love.

I remember there were times that I was so dedicated to these stuffed animals and dolls of mine that I believed they have feelings. I put them together in a improvised little bed and tuck their blanket and wished them good night. If I didn't do that they won't be able to sleep tight and might, uhm, go away.

Actually I still believe so. They are alive and they are best friends that one could ever get.

These are some more pics. Included are a pic of a new toy that was a gift from a guy to my sis, me and ma babies; and a shameless selfie.

  

That's all.

Thanks for reading these useless self loving.

.Blambodee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends