Dug up from Hell part 1 : My perverted roommate



My under-desk Hell after cleaning up

Last night I dug up (literally) all of my paper to review and organize them. It was fun doing that, I found many interesting forgotten stuff. There was a file contain a large amount of yaoi  drawing in which I love the most! Wonder how was I be able to draw such cute things...




My perverted roommate ( Yep, I love this kind of nasty things )

Awwwn I love this couple so much! They are just soo ridiculously cute, love the unexpected way they get together, love their childish but mature character, love how the story goes between them,...love everything about them!

 Character:

 

Uke - Hibari, or Hii-chan.

A typical blood-type-A-character, moreover he is Virgo. An ordinary, dedicated and serious (a bit grouchy) art student, he is the type that will waste lots of time to decide whether to do something. But when he decided, he will take all his heart in doing it and do it properly. Yeah, like how the way he propose to Tac-chan. Tell him properly and pushed him down properly.





Seme - Takumi, or Tac-chan (though he is rarely called by his nick-name)

Tac-chan is a bit rebel as he is Scorpion. He is always making dramatic ( weird ) and meticulously detailed artworks. Although he doesn't like taking part in social activities, Tac-chan still has lots of friends and admirers because of  his natural charm and talent. But he doesn't really care. No one has ever seen him attached to anything else other than art, not until Hii-chan show up.


Needs more correct (and too sensitive to post here)

 but Hii-chan looks cute so I cut out his face.

I imagine many stuffs going on around them and I also wanna draw the beginning story of their relationship but too lazy for that

There is also one more picture of them but that one should be rated 16+. Well....












( Yaoi mode switch on )

Hope you guys like it too. And please keep supporting me! Thanks!

.Blambodee.

P.S: Keep fighting!!! I love you guy!!! Mwahhahaha....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramdom Sketches