Love Lust Faith in DREAM





“Want to spread my wings and fly

Away into the sky

How I dream to be so free

No more sadness no more pain

No more anger no more hate

How I dream to have those wings and fly into the sky”



Oh how much I want to fly.





I think I did have some depression symthoms. The thoughts of distrustful feelings for the people I used to love kept being brought up in my mind. Well, what else could he/she feel if one relises that all everythings people have said to him/her is nothing but lies? What else could one think when he/she knows the true faces behind their beloved people’s masks?

I beated him then he said “ What did I do wrong?”, although he have already witness how much I would cry when I found out he broke his promise; I asked my respected parent to listen to what I say, but they keep avoiding it; Many of my friends are always thinking for no one but themselves, or are they friends? Will they ever feel sorry for breaking my heart that way? When I have only started to learn to trust more in people, I can’t understand why people keeps chopping down my fragile trust.

I came to see one of my friend, my only faith, the only one I trusted. She bought me something to eat and we got to the park nearby to chat for a while, because I had a class after that. We found a bench and sat down. I turned my face upward and looked. Startled by how wide and far the sky was, I relised that it’s been a long time since I’ve last look up on the sky. My friend, comforted me and she said she believed in me, that I am a strong person, that she has been through such a situation before so she would be there for me. I was about to bust into tears, but I wouldn’t break my promise with her not to cry, and to be a tough person. We didn’t talk much, like usual, 15 mins and I got away on the road. We never have to talk much, ‘cause we have already talked through our souls. She has already comfort me since the first moment I saw her opening the door. Thanks again for letting me know her, dear God. Although I don’t believe in God.



I went down the road. The one that I used to walk by when I was a child, seemed to be much wider and dearer than ever before. And the sky was also …



The sky reminded me of my wishes to fly and to be free.

In my younger ages, when my father drived my over the Chuong Duong bridge, I have always dreamed to get out of the motobike, grow my wings, and fly into the middle of the night sky. Closed my eyes, I imagined the wind hissing through my ears, the inky blackness embracing my small body so tight; the wide vision of the busy Hanoi and the bright dots of traffic lights so far away below my feet that seem to last forever to the horizon opened before my eyes. I felt like I’m the adventurer of the Night. Then I relised that I’m scared of the feeling being a small, tiny creature in this huge World. I have had always scared of standing next to something so tall or so big. Strangely I’m not anymore. Now I just Lust to build my own wings (a bit sounds like The Wrights Brother ha ha ha…) I Lust to get to know more about the Mechanic, about the Physically Matters, about the Philosophy of the People, about this mystery Universe, and get to know what I am. I Lust to spread my self-created wings so wide that it cover the night sky.



I love to draw that moment.

I have the ability to be drowned in my own reality. But I dont think I have the ability to get back in people's reality.
Fine then. I'll just stay inside my own dream and love my own creation. I don't want to be dragged back into this deceitful life anyway.

I'm addicted. I have no cure.
It's bitting myself off, I'm sure.
How alluring is this faithless dream
I'm drowned in this lustfull stream.



Yes, I’m addicted to my world of thoughts.



(Just go with the flow. This post doesn’t seem to be connected with each other bwahahaha…)



.Blambodee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramdom Sketches