The Boy in Red Shoes

These pictures are insipred by the poem "The girl in Red shoes" . Of course it has been changed a bit ( by a bit I mean a lot ).


The poem can be roughly translated like this (I would be glad if anyone can make it more rhymed):


The Girl in Red Shoes


"I'm a little girl in red shoes,
Leave behind a little world, to love you.
Leave behind my youth
Don't need my pride, all I need is you.

You are a man in blue shoes,
Have a cold, cold heart,
Seem so close, but so far,
Your hands are with mine, but you are not with me.

She is a woman in loose dress
She makes you smile, makes me cry
Been here before me
And she had got all of you.

But me, I only have the blue shoes
With my fragile "Lover".
Waiting for few happy days you visit,
To remove the red shoes, and be with you"

Well, somehow it turned out to be like this:

 


"I'm a little boy in red shoes,
Leave behind a little world, to love you."

Project Diary~

  • I tried a new technique in drawing the Reds scaff. It looks pretty well, doesn't it?
  • I somehow have a fetish of crossed-line shirt and waistcoat.
  • The blanket is actually a coat. I was too lazy to draw it.
  • I love the shoes that Blue is wearing. Lately I have been interested in clothes in office.

"She is a woman in loose dress
She makes you smile, makes me cry"

A small page. 

Project Diary~

  • Good thing that the poem don't mention the woman in loose dress's attitude before them. So I didn't draw the woman's attitude either.
  • Blue and Red are also not lover as in the poem. Red's love is one-sided. *sniff*
  • At first Blue's face was blured with ink because my hand accidentally passed by his face. Then I used Photoshop and whitened his skin bwahaha...
And the last is Red's...
Isn' he cute?

I really wish for Red and Blue to be together!
But It's your choice to continue the story so I'll post no more drawing :D

There you go! Now it's time for me to fly away~ See you soon!

.Blambodee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramdom Sketches