Capture the moment - at Tre Place

Few weeks ago I went to Tre Place restaurant to eat lunch with my family. It had a very nice view and the food was good. After finished lunch me and my sister walked around the place and took some picture. Here are some that I love the most.






My crazy sister.



Her again.
I prefer this one because she look more natural and comfortable.



A strange framed sign hang on the WC's wall...
By the way the restaurant's WC is pretty clean and good-smell.



Precious Moment.
While eating, I saw an old man that was playing and taking care of his grand daughter.They looked so happy and cute so I captured it.

I have always loved taking picture of people's normal life. They don't have to act, pose or anything, just laughing with their friends naturally, or a mom thinking of what to buy for dinner, .ect.. I love their expression and their true self.

.Blambodee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramdom Sketches