Random stuff

Hello there! It's been 2 months since I last updated my blog. I've been a little busy (and lazy). So here's some things to make up for you.



 This one I drew a long time ago is a rough sketch of a character (the one at the upper right corner) in the fantasy story me and my sister are working on. He is the leader of "were-fox" clan and the half brother of main character. Another person (smaller one) is just something comes up in my mind  randomly so I decide to make him a villain who has a crush on the were-fox leader. Bwahaha I wonder if my sister will kill me if she finds out about this.

Guess who is this? It's Mori Ranmaru - the beautiful right hand of General Oda Nobunaga. He was a talented swordsman and owned an alluring beauty. Hence he was trusted as an attendant to Oda Nobunaga and his devotion to his master (and alleged lover) was proved by the sacrifice of his life to save the General.

Inspired by the Joker and some other stories of mine, these two are in my most favorite character list. I love the idea of a criminal and a royal general's taboo relationship. The criminal (in the front) is drawn pretty detailed which is something quite impossible for me because of my laziness and carelessness. The general doesn't show his whole face but his wide and strong shoulder, looking so frigging cool.

I drew this a few weeks ago when I couldn't sleep at night. My head hurt like shit because of the weather and because I had lots of troubled things in my mind then. So I woke up (actually sat up 'cause I didn't sleep at all), grabbed my pencil and drew this creepily funny piece of art. It represents the contradiction, the confliction and the denial in me.


This art is inspired by the song "Edge of The Earth" by 30 Seconds to Mars [listen to it here]
I love the idea of twisted human. He (or she, I don't really know :P ) seems to be inhuman but to me he is the most normal person and the one who is true to himself.
Here are some lines from the song "Edge of The Earth" so you can understand the painting more:
"...Six billion people just one name.
I found tomorrow in today
Apocalyptic and insane, my dreams will never change
You wanna be the one in control
You wanna be the one who's alive
You wanna be the one who gets old
It's not a matter of luck, it's just a matter of time

Stand out on the edge of the earth
Dive into the center of fate
Walk right in the sight of a gun
Look into the new future's face"
So sleepy...

.Blambodee.

Comments

  1. Wonder if you've played Samurai Warriors? Ranmaru and Mitsuhide were my OTP.
    I love the lady with the gun. She looks so badass and her hair rocks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope I haven't but I know that game. Ranmaru looks like a girl and I hate it :(( But Nobunaga seems to be very badass bwahaha. Do you remember the name of "the lady with the gun"? Now you mention it I wanna play the game.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please throw only small stones...

Popular posts from this blog